Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Avast ye bilge rats! Is that a hornpipe in yer pocket?

Happy International Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day!

A fitting Pirate name for an Evil Baritone...



My pirate name is:



Dread Pirate Flint






Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

Comments on "Avast ye bilge rats! Is that a hornpipe in yer pocket?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 19, 2006 9:04 PM) : 

Aye, but did ye dress for the occaision? I did! (Sorta)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 21, 2006 8:36 PM) : 

Arrgh! I missed me chance to talk like a pirate on talk like a pirate day! Or at least missed me chance to write like one. Then again, I supposed pirates probably don't write blogs. At least not ones as witty and pithy as yours or mine.

OperaDaddy

 

post a comment