Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm Comin' After You, Santa Baby!

Yeah, Jolly Boy! You let me down. Waaaaaaay down! I believed in you! I trusted you! I told you specifically what to bring me this year. A new (or used – I don’t care!) Sony Ericsson 3 megapixel K800i cameraphone. And what did I find in my stocking on Monday morn? A Ch-Ch-Ch Chia! A *$@#ING CHIA!

Alright, Santa Baby! I’ll take a daily progress photo of that blasted Chia with my current crappity flip phone cam just to show you how crappy it is. Suffer at the quality!

You been good to me all these years. You brought me that official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle when I was 10. Geesh, you somehow even got Brandie Beaumere in my dorm room with nothin’ but a see-through red teddy on Christmas morning back in college. You sly devil! I’m still tryin’ to figure that one out. Ok, you get off with a warning this time, Kringle Jingle. But next time, I’m comin’ to the North Pole and I’m having Red-Nosed Reindeer jerky, Jingle Boy!!!!!

Comments on "I'm Comin' After You, Santa Baby!"

 

Blogger Princess Alpenrose said ... (January 02, 2007 2:14 PM) : 

When you finally hunt down Santa, can you ask him what he did to Opera Daddy? I mean really, coal in his stocking should have been enough, but kidnapping him???

See what you can do, and sweet Ariadne will let you kill her in yet another opera role...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 03, 2007 7:30 PM) : 

I'm back. The north pole was too damn cold. I hijacked a reindeer and got the heck outta there.

OperaDaddynrfelay

 

Blogger Evil Baritone said ... (January 03, 2007 11:03 PM) : 

Hey OperaDaddy! Good to see you back! Too bad you didn't bring along that jolly old elf. I've got a few words to share with him.

 

Blogger Princess Alpenrose said ... (January 05, 2007 7:13 PM) : 

Oh, by the way, evilbaritone bob, I think you're "brunchy"! RU?

 

post a comment