Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Evil Baritone Celebrates

Today celebrates the one year blogiversary for the Evil Baritone Blog.! Let’s hear it for EB!

For he’s a jolly good baritone
For he’s a jolly good baritone
For he’s a jolly good baritoooooooooone,
And no one is evil as he

…Is. Are. Am?

For one year I have been polluting the blogosphere with mindless drivel and nitwitted anecdotes. As a self-indulgent sentimental event of today’s Jubilee, here’s a brief recap of some highlights the last 12 months:

MarchRanted about tracking spending habits
AprilMy favorite radio station divorced me
MayFound out what I already know…I AM MIGHTY!
JuneHad to change my password
JulyLicked my popcorn and wore women’s clothes
AugustDiscovered my toddler is a Klingon
SeptemberAdmitted my Addition, and broke Safety Violations
OctoberPracticed Klingon wrestlin’ and got caught in my underwear
NovemberChanged body odor protection
DecemberPut a contract out on Santa Baby
JanuaryOverdressed for KFC
FebruaryDiscovered Evil Mezzo has a Woody

What a year! Everyone raise your champagne flutes to another year of evilness!!!

Comments on "Evil Baritone Celebrates"

 

Blogger @Veraddi said ... (February 28, 2007 11:59 AM) : 

Happy Blogiversary EB, and thanks for the fun recap. Of course, being a Galaga Gal myself, I'm still giggling about your $2 bills...SO worth it!

 

Blogger Evil Baritone said ... (March 01, 2007 8:03 AM) : 

Thanks, Ma! I appreciate you stopping by. It's nice to know I'm not alone on the Galaga deal. Say, got any two dollar bills I could borrow? ; )

Ciao,
Bob

 

post a comment